Metal Recycling Program
Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) – Metal Containers Take – back Scheme.
EnvironFocus partners with organizations to make available a take-back scheme for their metal containers across Canada.
Objective: Reduce the environmental impacts of the metal scraps generated as a by-product of their business activities.
Types of Items Recycled
Follow the Process
Step 1: Prepare your Metal Containers for pick-up
- Empty and Dry containers
- Knock out valve to depressurize the cylinders.
- Remove lids from drums and buckets.
- Split the spray can in half/ Puncture a hole in the can.
Step 2. Schedule Pick up
Click picture to do the following:
- Provide your contact information
- Register your empty metal container
- Pay for pickup