EnvironFocus™ is a sustainability services firm with a social enterprise outlook established in 2010. Our focus is on improving the sustainability performance of organizations and communities through activities that align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
We operate from two locations – Canada (EnvironFocus Incorporated) and Nigeria (EnvironFocus Limited)
Our clients are Private and Public Sector Organizations, Governments and Individuals.
- We provide environmental management and regulatory services to a broad client base ranging from small-large organizations in varied sectors. Such services include Sustainability reporting.
- We work with public, private, and non-profit sectors to gather information and formulate policy, legislation, regulation, and standards for environmental issues or practices.
- We work with clients to develop and implement projects/programs that meet their triple bottom line – economic, ecological and social goals.
- We advise organizations on appropriate planning to comply with local and international policies, legislation, regulations, and standards, including international standards such as the ISO 14000 series and the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards and avoid prosecutions for environmental infractions
- Facilitate formal and informal education/training sessions (workshops, tours, seminars, conferences) using classroom or online platform on environmental and sustainability topics
- EnvironFocus operates transboundary sustainability programs/projects that provide a platform other organizations anywhere in the world can tap into as their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. They come on board as implementation partners. The popular programs are (a) EnvironFocus Knowledge and Culture Exchange Program (EKCEP) (b) Safe Drinking Water for Nigerian Communities. Other projects include Sustainable Project Development Africa and Sustainable Waste Recycling Community of Nigeria.
- We own and operate an online magazine – EnvironBuzz™ – Mag, our Knowledgebase, where we share knowledge and provide our perspectives on environmental and social issues from a global perspective. We also use this platform to recognize/showcase clients and other organizations, making positive impacts on our ecosystem.
- We are responsible for the distribution of LifeStraw (an instant microbial water purifier) in Nigeria
Our track record show:
- We have solution-oriented ideas that addresses current sustainability issues.
- We transform ideas into workable projects and programs that are measurable, goal oriented and meet the triple bottom line.
- We develop strategies and build sustainable partnerships
- We work across continents
- We mobilize people into action.
To work with our clients to develop and implement innovative solutions that can improve any organization’s sustainability performance within communities they operate
An organization built on integrity and resilience, positioned to innovate and implement sustainable solutions that cut across continents, improving lives and increasing our client’s triple bottom line.
- Create awareness of the necessity of individuals, communities and organizations to assist in the development of communities in need.
- Provide organizations and communities with solutions that lead to sustainable business development and showcase successes to a broad market.
- Promote and market clean technology
Who are EnvironFocus Clients?
What are the goals of Environfocus?
- Develop sustainable partnerships with organizations
- Transfer knowledge and technology of workable initiatives with the aim to reduce our carbon footprint in the fight to combat climate change.
- Create the awareness of the necessity of organizations to assist in sustainable development of communities and to promote clean technology
- To put forth the understanding that the actions that are taken need not be done singly but as a group
Who are the people that make up this organization?
Obie Agusiegbe is the founder and CEO of EnvironFocus. EnvironFocus is built on a network of highly motivated group of experts that possess integrity, experience, contacts and skills essential to maneuver through today’s global environment.
Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria
Recycling Council of Ontario
Whole Woman Network
Rotary Club of Mississauga – Airport
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Canada
Net Impact Ghana
Hb Solar Canada Inc
Ontario Sustainable Energy Association (OSEA)
TREC Renewable Energy Co-Operatives: Solar Share
Community – Based Initiative for Growth and Sustainability, Abuja
Rotary Club of Brampton, Canada
Rotary Club of Owerri Central
Dynamic Solar Tech
Frankensolar Americas Inc
Nxt Level Energy Inc
Sanitation And Hygiene Education Initiative (SAHEI), Maiduguri, Borno
Oluchi Group International
Halton Environment Network
Borealis Wood Power Corp