EnvironFocus™ is a sustainability services firm with a social enterprise outlook. Our focus is on improving the sustainability performance of organizations and communities through the development and implementation of projects and programs that align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
We operate from two locations – Canada (EnvironFocus Incorporated) and Nigeria (EnvironFocus Limited)
Our clients are Private and Public Sector Organizations, Governments and Individuals.
Most of our projects have an African focus because most African governments lack the institutional capacity to provide adequate social welfare services for their people. Without genuine focused global assistance, Africa may not withstand the effects of climate change, and quick action is needed.
EnvironFocus also provides a platform that enables interested clients partner to develop and implement these projects as their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Projects include: EnvironFocus Knowledge and Culture Exchange Program; Sustainable Project Development Africa, Sustainable Waste Recycling Community of Nigeria and Safe Drinking Water for Nigerian Communities.
Our track records show:
- We have solution-oriented ideas that addresses current environmental issues.
- We transform ideas into workable projects and programs that are measurable, goal oriented and meet the triple bottom line.
- We develop strategies and build sustainable partnerships
- We work across continents
- We mobilize people into action.
To work with our clients to develop and implement innovative solutions that can improve any organization’s sustainability performance within communities they operate
An organization built on integrity and resilience, positioned to innovate and implement sustainable solutions that cut across continents, improving lives and increasing our client’s triple bottom line.
- Create awareness of the necessity of individuals, communities and organizations to assist in development of communities in need.
- Provide organizations and communities with solutions that lead to sustainable business development and showcase resulting successes to a wide market.
- Promote and market clean technology
Who are EnvironFocus Clients?
What are the goals of Environfocus?
- Develop sustainable partnerships with organizations
- Transfer knowledge and technology of workable initiatives with the aim to reduce our carbon footprint in the fight to combat climate change.
- Create the awareness of the necessity of organizations to assist in sustainable development of communities and to promote clean technology
- To put forth the understanding that the actions that are taken need not be done singly but as a group
Who are the people that make up this organization?
Obie Agusiegbe is the founder and CEO of EnvironFocus. EnvironFocus is built on a network of highly motivated group of experts that possess integrity, experience, contacts and skills essential to maneuver through today’s global environment.
Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria
Recycling Council of Ontario
Whole Woman Network
Rotary Club of Mississauga – Airport
Hb Solar Canada Inc
Ontario Sustainable Energy Association (OSEA)
TREC Renewable Energy Co-Operatives: Solar Share
Dynamic Solar Tech
Frankensolar Americas Inc
Nxt Level Energy Inc
Halton Environment Network
Borealis Wood Power Corp