IBWU, GELD and JCI Donates Water Filtration System – August 2020
IBWU Foundation and GELD Foundation in partnership with Junior Chambers International in Anambra State, Oyo State and Ondo State donated the world-renowned lifestraw instant microbial water filter, via successful handovers at the following medical institutions:
- Chukwu Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria
- St. John Specialist Hospital, Nsugbe, Anambra State Nigeria
- Alakia Primary Health Care Centre, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
- General Hospital Idanre, Ondo State, Nigeria.
This completed project addressed the following SDGs: good health and well-being, SDG 3, Access to Clean Water and Sanitation, SDG 6, Climate Action SDG 13 and Partnership for Goals, which is SDG 17.
- IBWU, GELD and JCI Donates Water Filtration System – August 2020 - August 19, 2020