Next steps to Partnering with the Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) in Nigeria is detailed as follows:
Organizations (international and local) interested in the corporate social responsibility initiative – public private partnership opportunity with FMOH are invited to attend a preliminary online information session where additional information on the project will be provided.
To accommodate organizations in different time zones, we will be having two (2) different sessions:
- Oct 31, 2019 03:30 PM West Central Africa
- Nov 7, 2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Registration for the sessions can be found here or copy and paste link: https://forms.gle/P8RkV461BMAnLemL7
Once registration is completed, registrants will be provided with a link that will allow them join the session on the day they select.
For more information contact Obie @ 6475017741 or send an email to info[at]environfocus.com. We look forward to your participation!
- Another EKCEP has begun | EKCEP: SDG 2 – 2.4 Apr 2021 - May 14, 2021
- SCAN’s 14- Day Campaign | Day 14 –Conclusion/Call to Action - March 14, 2021
- SCAN’s 14- Day Campaign | Day 13 – The Adaptation and Mitigation Relationship - March 13, 2021