The LifeStraw Go – 2 stage filtration offers you the option to drink filtered water from any water source, any place at any time.
Most people living in countries that have potable water, use water filtration devices (either linked to fridges, kitchen sinks or a Jug) in their homes and when they leave their homes and are thirsty tend to buy bottled water for their families and themselves because access to filtered water is not available.
For instance, your children may participate in sports activities and if yours are like mine, they always forget to fill their reusable water bottles with filtered water from home. The positive is that in most places, at the minimum, there are always washrooms or restrooms that always have running water. Having the LifeStraw Go becomes a life saver, ensures that you always have filtered water to drink and should never have to buy bottled water.
The outcome of using products like the LifeStraw Go – 2 stage filtration as a bottled water replacement:
- To the environment: a huge reduction in plastic waste (as you would no longer need to buy bottled water)
- To your health: removal of 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites and a reduction in chlorine, organic chemical matter, odor and bad taste.
- To your finances: The container is reusable, durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan. The mouthpiece is made of food grade silicone. The filter and mouthpiece is detachable for easy cleaning. The hollow fiber membrane filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 litres) of water down to 0.2 microns and a lifetime of 26 gallons (100 litres) for the replaceable carbon capsule. (You do not need to buy a LifeStraw Go every time. It is substantial value for money)
The LifeStraw Go – 2 stage filtration can be found in our online store – EnvironBuzz Marketplace by clicking Here.
For more product information or if you are having issues buying the product online, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 18664631104.
International Development | Africa | Clean Technologies | Climate Resilience | Humanitarian | Fairness
Latest posts by Obie Agusiegbe (see all)
- Climate Action – We need to act now - June 19, 2019
- Get your Initiatives, Products and Services showcased on a green blog - June 7, 2019
- How Environmental degradation and Climate Change affect the Sports industry - May 27, 2019
3648total visits,30visits today