How to win?
1. Subscribe to EnvironBuzz – The Blog (www.environfocus.com/environbuzz) and win a chance to get two tickets (You and a guest). The advance screening will be in Toronto on February 13, 2020. The screening location is Scotiabank Theatre, Toronto. Multiple sets of tickets are available to be won.
* Winners are free to write a film review on our EnvironBuzz Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/EnvironBuzz/) after watching the movie and share on their Facebook/social media pages.
Contest Duration: The contest will officially run from Tuesday Jan 28 – Feb 4, 2020
Results: The raffle draw to select the winners will be on Wednesday, February 5, 2020, at 12pm. The results will be announced on EnvironBuzz and EnvironFocus Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts the same day, February 5, 2020, at 12.05 pm EST.
If you have questions or concerns, send an email to email@example.com, and someone will get back to you with 24 hours.
About the Movie:
Adapted from the beloved literary classic, THE CALL OF THE WILD vividly brings to the screen the story of Buck, a big-hearted dog whose blissful domestic life is turned upside down when he is suddenly uprooted from his California home and transplanted to the exotic wilds of the Alaskan Yukon during the Gold Rush of the 1890s. As the newest rookie on a mail delivery dog sled team–and later its leader–Buck experiences the adventure of a lifetime, ultimately finding his true place in the world and becoming his own master. As a live-action/animation hybrid, THE CALL OF THE WILD employs cutting edge visual effects and animation technology in order to render the animals in the film as fully photorealistic–and emotionally authentic–characters.
Harrison Ford, Dan Stevens, Omar Sy, Karen Gillan, Bradley Whitford, Colin Woodell
Thursday February 20, 2020
- The Road to our Sustainable New normal Post Coronavirus - August 17, 2020
- We need a sustainable new normal post- Coronavirus - August 8, 2020
- Coronavirus pandemic has shown the unsustainabilityof businesses - August 3, 2020