The LifeStraw personal water filter, a “Best Invention of the Year” (Time magazine) winner, enables users to drink water safely from most contaminated water sources. LifeStraw is ideal for emergency preparedness, as well as for campers and hikers who may be drinking from rivers or lakes and are unsure of the water safety. Because LifeStraw is lightweight and compact, it is also great for travelers who do not want to rely on the quality of local water.
LifeStraw is the most advanced personal water filter available today. LifeStraw surpasses
EPA guidelines for E. coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium oocysts, rigorous standards for water filtration.
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA free), uses no iodine or iodinized resin, no batteries, and has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate with no after taste
- Easy to clean and maintain with no shelf life, can be stored indefinitely
- PRODUCT LENGTH: 9 in
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 1 in
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2 oz