GREENING YOUR BUSINESS
Do you have a problem going green? Do you have a problem taking on green initiatives within your organization? Let us help you through the process…
- We will help you identify the ways in which your business is already sustainable
- We will work with you to narrow the gaps and increase your revenue
- We will work with you to add green initiatives to ensure that they are green to increase your market share/sales
- We will train/educate your staff on the various green initiatives
And finally, we will increase your business online visibility by showcasing your business to the public:
We will write a full feature about your organization and your activities and feature it on our blog – EnvironBuzz ( see visitors counter at the footer area to see the number of visits we have on our website plus the over 30,000 subscribers we have on our website ) and social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), which will remain on our sites and may easily be found by your customers online.
According to a recent Nielsen article, Millennials and the Generation X are most willing to pay extra for sustainable offerings. Grace Farraj, SVP, Public Development & Sustainability, Nielsen states,
“Brands that establish a reputation for environmental stewardship among today’s youngest consumers have an opportunity to not only grow market share but build loyalty among the power-spending Millennials of tomorrow, too,”
- You will have the option of showcasing your products/services at our EnvironFocus Show and Tell event
- You will also have the option of showcasing your products and services in our new online store – www.environfocus.com/environbuzzmarketplace/. Your products and services will be in one easily accessible location to customers under a brand that is known internationally for its work and advocacy in sustainability issues.