This position in no longer available
Support cleansing and validating data by line from a database of 50k records via Excel. Activities will include:
- Manual merging of customer data records where they match based on a set criteria
- Data validation between systems.
He/She will also research, identify, upload various green innovative products on the e-commerce site.
Other tasks include:
Manage an e-commerce site and other tasks as assigned
Minimum job requirements are as follows:
- Knowledge of Excel
- Good communication, writing ability,
- Social media marketing
- Fluent in English
- A problem solver
- Interest in Sustainability issues
- Good interpersonal skills
- Social Media savvy
Applicants must be Under 30 years old. This job is funded by the Government of Canada through the Canada Summer Job Program.
Start date is May 17, 2021. Duration is 8 weeks. Salary: $15/hour 30 hours/week . Option to work remotely is available.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org