The successful candidate will work in a team environment to coordinate, develop, implement and maintain the ESP program.
- Manage, coordinate, and oversee the EnvironFocus Pathway and Sustainability (EPS) program.
- Monitor approved expenditures, prepare financial statements and maintain records of all program activities.
- Support the growth of the program and granting options.
- Support business development planning and processes, including new partnership acquisition, portfolio expansion and proposal development.
- Network, develop and maintain an excellent line of communication with new and potential clients.
- Understand strategic priorities, business needs, pain points, and opportunities to sell our program.
- Develop awareness and elevate the EnvironFocus Brand.
- Build relationships with senior decision-makers in various organizations and other key target markets.
- Complete required weekly reports on activities.
- Other Administrative tasks as required.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- At least two years of experience working in a sales environment/accounts acquisition with success in achieving sales targets
- A successful track record of sourcing new business and accessing new markets
- Ability to leverage industry, business, and personal contacts
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.