THIS AGREEMENT between Vendors and Sponsors (“Client”), and EnvironFocus Incorporated (”Management”)
Terms and Conditions
- The client agrees to limit his/her presentation to within the agreed space only and maintain a staff in his/her booth space during the show period.
- Management reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel clients or their personnel if, in Management’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other vendors and/or attendees.
- Management agrees to provide the client with a booth that consists of a table and 2 chairs at no extra charge.
- Booth contracted by the client may not be sublet without the prior written permission of Management. The client may not distribute literature or promotional material from a third party without the prior written consent of Management.
- The Client agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by Management in the best interests of the event, and agrees that Management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after the event.
- The Client will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless Management from any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by Management as a result of any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Client, other Clients, Management, the owner of the building and their respective agents and employees and members of the public attending the Show, either on the said space or elsewhere if said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with the Client’s occupancy of said space.
- The Client may promote only his/her participation at the event. It cannot be used in any way that is perceived as an endorsement by EnvironFocus of the Clients’s company, product, and/or service.
- The Client agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the event but must remain intact until after the closing hour of the event. The Client also agrees to remove his/her exhibit, equipment, and appurtenances from the Show building by the final move-out time, or in the event of failure to do so, the Client agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit booth if the Client fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the event rules and regulations, in which case the Client shall forfeit as liquidation damages all space rental payments made by him/her and any further occupancy of such space.
- The Client agrees to abide by the terms and condition of the usage of the venue as shown here
- Management reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to the Client, if deemed necessary.
This contract may be cancelled by either party provided written notice is received as follows:
- by Oct 20, 2017: All monies paid by the Client will be refunded.
- after November 1, 2017: The Client will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs.
By cancelling this contract the Client forfeits all right or claims to the allocated space and Management is free to rent it to others and collect the cancellation charge as liquidation damages.
This cancellation policy is not conditional upon approval of booth location